As a graphic designer, David has worked on multiple projects across different platforms. His natural sense of curiosity has led him to create unique and effective solutions for a variety of tasks. Whether it is branding, illustrations, motion graphic and video, David enjoys tackling new challenges, telling great stories, pun-filled jokes and talking about himself in the third person.
- Holds an honours Diploma for Graphic Design from George Brown College
- Provisional Member of the Association of Registered Graphic Designers
- Worked for multiple non-for profit groups including the Aphasia Institute, and the Canadian Urban Institute
- Specializes in puns and Pixar movies.
- More than 27 years of experience as a Filipino, looking forward to a few more years.